- Restitution of the archives Coudenhove-Kalergi in Moscow
- Consideration of Richard Coudenhove-Kalergi in school-instruction of the European countries
- Consideration of Richard Coudenhove-Kalergi in the research of university level
- Designation of public and private facilities (like traffic areas, buildings, schools, conference centres and so on) after Richard Coudenhove-Kalergi
- Documentary film about the life and work of Richard Coudenhove-Kalergi
- Travelling exhibition with information boards on Richard Coudenhove-Kalergi
The European Society Coudenhove-Kalergi has – within the parameter of the Society’s aims – a major interest in working together with not-for-profit institutions and organizations as well as individuals, public or private, in promoting a unified Europe.
Ideal partners, some already participating in mutual projects, are:
The Pan-Europa Union:
This is the original establishment of the Coudenhave-Kalergi Foundation (today European Society Coudenhove-Kalergi); the outline of its tasks originally established by Pan-Europa, have not undergone changes. Close personnel relations exist in both organizations.
The European Union:
This is a direct result of efforts undertaken for an integration. There are visible successes in collaboration efforts between the different parties involved.
The Council of Europe:
Its creation is a direct result of the Richard Coudenhove-Kalergi Foundation (today European Society Coudenhove-Kalergi). On the occasion of the 40th anniversary of the Council of Europe in1989, the Coudenhove-Kalergi Foundation unveiled a sculpture of Richard Coudenhove-Kalergi at the European Parliament in Strasbourg.
The European Institute at the University of Geneva (IEUG):
Since November 2002 the archives of Richard Coudenhove-Kalergi have been kept at the Centre de Coppet, together with other significant documentaries on Europe.
The Austrian Post Office:
In commemoration of Richard Coudenhove-Kalergi’s 100th birthday the Foundation (today European Society Coudenhove-Kalergi) succeeded in the Austrian Post issuing a special edition of a stamp portraying Coudenhove.
The Castle of Ronsperg:
In commemoration of Richard Coudenhove-Kalergi’s 100th birthday the Foundation succeeded in the Austrian Post issuing a special edition of a stamp portraying Coudenhove. A united celebration of the restoration of the Coudenhove-Kalergi family’s in Tschechien.
The town of Nancy:
In February 1997 a mutual agreement was made for the support of the Coudenhove-Kalergi archives and to promote research projects and events on Europe.